Corded Heat GunsFlameless corded heat guns are the perfect tools for any serious contractor. More powerful than their gas powered or battery-operated counterparts, corded heat guns provide maximum heat when you need it. From paint and decal removal to wire tubing and putty projects, corded heat guns won't run out of power in the middle of the job.
We have trained product specialists available to answer your questions about corded heat guns as well as other corded tools. Need a cordless heat gun? We have those also! Call us today at 1-800-432-8979 or fill out our contact form. We are here to help you get the job done right.
- Variable temperature control allows for adjustment of the heat settings
- Built-in overload protection shuts the heating element down and prevents burn up
- Built-in hang ring adds a convenient storage feature
- Built-in innovative kickstand support provides greater stability and prevents tip over
- Cord protector keeps the cord from tearing away from the housing
- Ergonomic comfort grip provides greater comfort for long hours of use
- Separate internal components allows maintenance on both the motor and the heating element
- Lightweight and compact design weighs only 2.1 lbs
- Rotating dial allows for accurate temperature setting
- Variable temperature 100 to 1040 F, 11.6 Amp tool
- Heats surface temperatures more quickly with transformational soft air velocity
- Heating element is impact-resistant
- Puts out 14.8 CFM
- Plentiful reach with 8 ft. cord
- Easy to hold and maneuver at just 1.8 lbs.
- 5-year limited warranty
|Powered Tool Power Source
|Electric - Corded
|Cordless / Corded
|BTU Heat Rating
|Maximum Temperature (°F)
|Color / Finish
|Cool Down Cycle
|Cord Length (ft)
|Hands-Off Upright Stand
|Replaceable Heating Element
|Net Tool Weight (lbs)
Our team of experts is continually trained for the most up-to-date technology available on the field. So, If you have any questions about what cordless power tool would work best for your application, we have an answer. Simply call us at 1-888-595-4411 or fill out our contact form above. We are here to help you get the job done right.