Cordless PlanersA cordless planer from Kinnunen is the perfect tool for the professional woodworker. Battery-operated planers are powerful and give you the freedom to work on your project in place, without being weighed down by cords. With their precision depth adjustment and comfortable grip, battery planers will give professional results with less effort. You can plane doors in place without taking them off the hinges and edge match trim boards without taking them back to the shop.
We have trained product specialists available to answer your questions and help you select the best cordless planer for your business. Call us today at 1-800-432-8979 or fill out our contact form. We are here to help you get the job done right.
The M18™ 3-1/4 in. planer delivers unmatched depth control & powerful stock removal for quick and precise material removal on soft or hard woods. The planer's powerful motor allows the user to remove up to 5/64 in. in a single pass for increased productivity. The depth adjustment knob's 20 locking positions allows for multiple depth settings and precise depth control. in addition the depth adjustment knob does not rotate past the 0 or 5/64 setting which allows users to quickly identify at what depth they are cutting without needing to re-zero the dial. The M18™ planer also provides up to a 27/64 in. rabbet cut capacity offering users more depth of cut when making ship lap joints. A left or right chip ejection feature allows users to aim shavings away from their eyes or finished surfaces; increasing safety, productivity, and accuracy.
- Powerful motor - delivers up to 14,000 RPMs
- Chip ejection switch - allows users to select left or right chip exhaust
- Spring-loaded kickstand - prevents blade from marring finished surfaces
- Dual blade cutting head - 2 reversible Carbide blades provide a smooth finish
- Bevel/edge guide - allows users to make straight, rabbet and bevel cuts up to a 45° angle
|Powered Tool Power Source
|Electric - Cordless
|Cordless / Corded
|Maximum Cutting Depth (in)
|Maximum Width Cutting Capacity (in)
|Shoe Length (in)
|Glass filled nylon
|Color / Finish
|Number of Batteries Required
|Number of Batteries Included
|Battery Ampere-hour (Ah)
|Battery Voltage (V)
|Lithium-Ion 7200 mAh
The DCP580B features a brushless motor for maximum efficiency that helps to maintain speed under load. The brushless planer features a 3-1/4-inch width capacity and ability to adjust depth at 1/256-inch adjustments with a rebate capacity of 5/64-inch The planer weighs 6.8 lbs. and operates on the DEWALT 20V MAX battery system. Lightweight and cordless, the hand planer for woodworking can be easily transported around the jobsite without the hassle of a cord. Battery, charger and dust bag sold separately.
- Brushless Motor provides power and runtime
- 30,000 cuts per minute achieve a fast removal rate
- 5/64 in. (2 mm.) maximum depth of cut
- Calibrated depth adjustment knob to 1/256 in. (0.01 mm. approximately)
- Precision-machined front and back aluminum shoes ensure parallelism of cut
- Kickstand allows user to rest the planer on work surface without gouging the material
- Precision machined groove in front shoe allows for edge chamfering
- Poly-V drive belt provides increased belt durability
- Ergonomically designed handle provides greater comfort and less user fatigue
- Replacement blades DW6654 Part Number: N447366
|MAXIMUM PRESSURE RATING