Corded PlanersCorded planers from Kinnunen are the perfect tool for the professional woodworker. These planers give you the power to shape and smooth any size wood project. Corded planers have precision depth adjustments and a comfortable grip, so you can get professional results without running out of power or energy. Do you need the freedom of a cordless planer? We have those too!
We have trained product specialists available to answer your questions and help you select the best corded planers for your business. Call us today at 1-800-432-8979 or fill out our contact form. We are here to help you get the job done right.
13IN PLANER W/EXTRA KNIVES AND TABLES, Made in: Taiwan, Dimensions: 21.75 X 24.25 X 22. Weight: 102 The DEWALT DW735X 13-Inch, Three Knife, Two Speed Thickness Planer has a powerful 15 AMP, 20,000 RPM motor (10,000 RPM cutterhead speed) that handles larger cuts in wider materials with ease. The three knife cutter-head delivers 30% longer knife life and makes knife change faster and easier. The two speed gear box allows users to change feed speed to optimizing cuts per inch at 96 or 179 CPI. It has a fan-assisted chip ejection that vacuums chips off of the cutter-head and exhausts them out of the machine. With a 19-3/4" cast aluminum base it is 2X more rigid than a standard 10" base and folding tables. The automatic carriage lock reduces the movement that causes snipe without the need for manual engagement by the user. It also has a material removal gauge and extra-large thickness scale that deliver accurate cuts with every pass. The extra-large turret depth stop allows users to return to most frequently used thicknesses with ease. Includes extra set of knives, infeed and outfeed tables, and fastener attachments for the in/out feed table (attached to the base of the Planer base).
- Powerful 15 amp, 20,000 rpm motor (10,000 rpm cutterhead speed) handles larger cuts in wider materials with ease
- Three knife cutter head delivers 30% longer knife life and makes knife change faster and easier
- Two-speed gear box allows users to change feed speed to optimizing cuts per inch at 96 or 179 CPI
- Fan-assisted chip ejection vacuums chip off of the cutter head and exhausts them out of the machine
- 19-3/4 in. cast aluminum base is 2 times more rigid than a standard 10 in. base and folding tables
- Automatic carriage lock reduces the movement that causes snipe without the need for manual engagement by the user
- Material removal gauge and extra large thickness scale deliver accurate cuts with every pass
- Extra large turret depth-stop allows users to return to most frequently used thicknesses with ease
- Includes infeed and outfeed tables and an extra set of knives
- Heavy-duty 7.0 amp motor provides a smooth, even finish in the hardest of woods
- 3/32" (2.5mm) maximum cut in one pass reduces the amount of passes on your material
- Accepts large resharpenable high-speed steel blades for straight edging or framing applications
- Calibrated Depth Adjustment Knob for accurate depth setting and eliminating the need to re-zero your depth
- Rabbeting Fence
- Kit Box
- (2) Reversible Carbide Blades
|BLADES: PLANER & JOINTER
|Prop 65 Generic Warning